Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 12% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 12th. Over the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 14.2% higher against the US dollar. Monero Original has a total market cap of $0.00 and $196.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Original coin can currently be bought for $0.40 or 0.00010529 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.99 or 0.01258011 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0380 or 0.00000995 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00013130 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007726 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000889 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00001771 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00001296 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
Monero Original (CRYPTO:XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,653,133 coins. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.