Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 6:00 AM E.T. on December 25th. One Monero Original coin can now be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00012472 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded 3% lower against the US dollar. Monero Original has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $3,724.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.07 or 0.01238785 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00026703 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007684 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00001733 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000940 BTC.
About Monero Original
Monero Original (XMO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Monero Original’s official website is monero-original.org.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Original should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Original and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.