Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on January 26th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be bought for $4.04 or 0.00110452 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Coinroom, ChaoEX and BTC Markets. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $436.98 million and approximately $175.34 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.70 or 0.03245783 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 43.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009851 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It launched on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 108,179,902 coins. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, Cryptomate, ChaoEX, BTC-Alpha, CoinBene, CoinEx, Bitbns, C-CEX, HitBTC, Bibox, Cryptopia, QBTC, Kraken, Liquid, Ovis, Coinbase Pro, Coinroom, Exmo, CoinTiger, C2CX, Bittrex, BigONE, BtcTrade.im, Gate.io, FCoin, Bithumb, Exrates, Poloniex, Gatehub, BCEX, Instant Bitex, OKCoin International, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, BTC Trade UA, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, BTC Markets, Indodax, Koineks, Coinhub, LBank, Kucoin, Bitsane, Binance, CPDAX, ZB.COM, Upbit, Crex24, RightBTC, Huobi, EXX, Coinut, HBUS, Coinone, ABCC, Stocks.Exchange, CoinEgg, YoBit, Coinnest, OKEx, Coinsuper and Korbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.