Ethereum Lite (CURRENCY:ELITE) traded 41.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on January 12th. Ethereum Lite has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $104.00 worth of Ethereum Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Ethereum Lite has traded 25.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Lite token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0957 or 0.00002676 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $418.80 or 0.12144791 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00027089 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00001680 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000872 BTC.
Ethereum Lite Token Profile
Ethereum Lite is a token. It was first traded on October 10th, 2017. Ethereum Lite’s total supply is 1,000,000 tokens. Ethereum Lite’s official Twitter account is @ethereumlite. Ethereum Lite’s official website is www.ethereumlite.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Lite
Ethereum Lite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Lite should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethereum Lite Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Ethereum Lite and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.