Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. During the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded 17.1% lower against the US dollar. Litecoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $8.62 million and $36,959.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0142 or 0.00000389 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Braziliex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $110.43 or 0.03022611 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008791 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003339 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017687 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000262 BTC.
About Litecoin Cash
Litecoin Cash (CRYPTO:LCC) is a coin. It launched on February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 607,220,957 coins. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. Litecoin Cash’s official website is litecoinca.sh. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, SouthXchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox, HitBTC, Braziliex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Litecoin Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Litecoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.