Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 1:00 AM ET on January 21st. One Monero Classic coin can now be bought for $0.55 or 0.00015808 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $3,310.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 8.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $43.17 or 0.01249010 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00017799 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000784 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007502 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000614 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00001853 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.