LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded up 19.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can now be purchased for $0.0076 or 0.00000195 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. LiteCoin Ultra has a market capitalization of $7,795.00 and $6.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, LiteCoin Ultra has traded 81.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14,869.50 or 3.83800772 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00117551 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00001805 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
LiteCoin Ultra is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LiteCoin Ultra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.